space
space
space

6/24/14

Cardstore.com

 
Have you heard of Cardstore.com?

Cardstore.com takes greeting cards to a whole new level.
Here's what they offer:

  •  Cards for every occasion, blank cards and invitations
  • Browse the collections, then save your favorites for later
  • Have your cards sent directly to your recipients or deliver yourself
  • Design anytime, then schedule to mail in advance
  • Import addresses to make every order a breeze
  • Track the status of your order from print house to mailbox
  • Earn points on all purchases, towards future rewards

And, the process couldn't be easier.  I designed this adorable card in just minutes...

 
 There are soooo many cute designs, that choosing just one isn't easy, but I loved
this one for my Dad for Father's Day.  Neither of my parents are on Instagram, so I
used those photos and it was a huge hit!



I really love that you have the choice for them to mail the card directly to the
recipient.  They print the addresses directly on the envelope (sender and recipient)
and use real 1st class stamps, too.


For more info, please check out the beautiful Cardstore.com site.  It's super easy to
navigate and includes lots of great advice...on everything from photography to etiquette.
 
 
***I received free products and/or info to facilitate this review.  The opinions
expressed are my own and were not influenced in any manner.***
sig

1 comments:

betty-NZ said...

What a cool site. I'll have to check it out.